Appletree Treatment Centre

Appletree Treatment Centre provides high quality care and education for girls and boys aged between 6 and 12 with emotional, health, social and associated learning difficulties.

Over 20 years' experience has allowed us to develop a superb clinical programme. Qualified and experienced psychologists and therapists provide individual therapy for our children, clinical input for the children's individual programmes and clinical consultation and training for our care, teaching and support teams.

Our high staff ratios enable us to provide a structured, therapeutic, twenty-four hour programme which focuses on helping children to form positive relationships. These enable the children to increase their self-esteem, which in turn allows them to acquire the skills they need to succed at home, in school and in life. We have recently been very successful in preventing adoption breakdown. All homes and schools are registered with Ofsted and have good or outstanding judgements.

After an average of just 2 years and 6 months with us 91% of our leavers in the last 5 years were able to leave residential care/special school provision and return to families, adoptive families or foster families and day schools. The remaining 9% of our leavers continued in residential care to facilitate increased and appropriate contact with their families.

Who to contact

Telephone
015395 60253
Email
enquiries@appletreetc.co.uk
Website
http://www.appletreeschool.co.uk

Where we are

Venue address
Appletree School
Natland
Kendal
Cumbria
Postcode
LA9 7QS

Other details

Other Costs
From £53,768 per term
Referral required?
Yes
Referral and availability notes

Referral only. Contact Clair Davies on 015395 60253 or clair.davies@appletreeschool.co.uk

Age range
6 - 12 years
Notes
Term time and 52 week placements available.

Reviews

Review
5 Star:
(0)
4 Star:
(0)
3 Star:
(0)
2 Star:
(0)
1 Star:
(0)
Share your thoughts
Write a review

Journey Planner

Address: Appletree School  Natland  Kendal  Cumbria